Friday afternoon in photos
H had the car - umpiring the SCIAC softball tournament in Redlands, so I rode my bike up to Claremont Craft Ales.
Food Truck Friday featured the Rounds Burgers truck. I have been wanting to try this new eatery in south Claremont, so I thought I'd start with the truck.
Veggie Burger and a pint of Roble'd
(not pictured: my dinner buddies Edris and Bob)
The burger was pretty good, but very loose and a little difficult to eat. The bun was pretty good. The fries were just ordinary, but they came with garlic aioli sauce (or other sauces of your choice).
Aftermath: I couldn't finish
I was not the only one who rode their bike ...
* * *
Day 27 - Clutter Cleanse: My college statistics text. If I haven't used it in over 30 years, chances are great (about 100%) that I won't. Donated.





No comments:
Post a Comment