This year's CUCC Garden Tour was definitely cloudier and chillier than last year's. That did not deter people from wandering the 6 featured gardens in Historic Claremont. Our Celtic Duo, Drowsy Maggie, played background music for one of the houses, thankfully inside the pool house room off of the garden. Since we were the second group to perform, we took the opportunity to visit the other gardens and enjoy the diversity and beauty of them all before our gig. I took along my camera and shot lots of photos. Here are a few of my favorites.
* * *
Days 13 and 14 - Clutter Cleanse: I finally got around to shredding my folks' outdated will and trust. I also decided that I was not going to finish the book The Beet Queen by Louise Erdrich, so that gets donated.






1 comment:
So glad you posted pictures from the Garden Tour. I had so wanted to go and could not do so today. Now, at least, I've seen glimpses of some of the beautiful sights. Thanks!
Post a Comment